You can read more details over at Mizumi's site at wiki.gbl.gg/w/Skullgirls/Big_Band
Big Band has a variety of large moves that can control most of the screen, and has simple but effective mixup that leads to high damage. On the flip side, his large hurtbox leaves him vulnerable to instant overheads and stray hits. To mitigate this he has a few very strong, unique defensive options with parries and armored moves.
- Various specials cover different angles around Big Band, granting him space control, at the risk of leaving himself vulnerable if they whiff or are blocked.
- Has very good assists to benefit the entire cast and any team, whatever their need is.
- Can feint his armored rush punch moves for movement. (6HK~P)
- Super Sonic Jazz, his grounded level 1 super, is one of the most feared reversals in the game
- Parrying allows him to deflect predictable pressure, gain meter, and punish his opponent afterwards. But over-zealousness will quickly put him in a bad position.
- Some of his moves apply sound stun, which gives him different combos, conversions, and setups than other characters.